Greenville, SC

After visiting our grandparents in Florida, we drove the long drive up to Greenville in South Carolina to visit our cousins. We have been doing lots of activities, and my favourite one was pickleball. 


Pickleball is kind of like a slower mix of table tennis and squash. Pickleball is played with hard racquets and a hard ball with holes in it. For everyone except Uncle Daniel it was our first time.

Next we went to Laser Tag, Arcade and Bowling. For the first game Daniel and I tied for first, but for the second Dad won and Cora somehow got 2 strikes by just dropping the ball. It was pretty amazing. Then we played Laser Tag. I beat everyone by 4000 points. After that, the headache I had from all the loud music was getting worse and worse, so I sat out for the arcade.

Yesterday the others went go-carting. Last time I went go-carting I got really bad motion sickness so I helped Auntie Kristin pick a cake for Zavi’s surprise birthday party. I picked a Cannoli Supreme. When they got back from go-carting we all surprised him. We had Costco lasagne for dinner and it was great.

There are other activities we did that will be written about in other posts.

Thanks for reading! And until next time, if the cake has “Cannoli” AND “Supreme” in its name it will definitely be good.

Comments